- With Rose Stem Cells Soothing Resilience
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Fruit Stem Cell Science®
- Dermatologist Tested
- 98% Nature Derived
- Verified Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Leaping Bunny Certified
The first CC cream with alpine rose stem cells provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration and proven broad spectrum sun protection for a flawless looking complexion in one easy step.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun-exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in the case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglycerides, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, vegetable glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, hydrogenated methyl abietate, magnesium sulfate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, plant stem cells (alpine rose, malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive berry complex*, soothing complex: [sodium hyaluronate, magnolia officinalis bark extract, boswellia serrata (boswellin) extract], rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, iron oxides, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*+, tocopherol, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, rose isolates, vanilla isolates, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*.
*Certified Organic † Fair Trade
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heart and direct sun.