Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment 7 oz (198 g)
1 sold in last 8 hours
Only 20 item(s) left in stock.
|Buy More and Save||Discounted Price|
|3 - 4||12.5% $37.42|
|5 - 100||15% $36.35|
... people are viewing this right now
- Advanced Therapy
- For Dry, Chapped or Irritated Skin
- Relieves Diaper Rash Within 6 Hours
- Skin Protectant
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Quality Tested – Good Housekeeping
- Since 1909
Discover the Many Uses of Aquaphor
- Diaper Rash
- Drool Rash
- Dry, Irritated Skin
- Minor Cuts & Scrapes
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
Apply as needed.
For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)
Treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Dimensions||17.50 × 5.60 × 5.60 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.