- Value Twin Pack!
- The Standard of Purity
- Naturally Powered by Baking Soda
- Baking Soda & Peroxide
- Healthy Gums
- Neutralizes Acid
Baking Soda Neutralizes Acid for Healthier Teeth & Gums
Your teeth and gums thrive in a neutral, non-acidic environment. The proven power of baking soda in all Arm & Hammer toothpastes actively neutralizes acid, helping create the optimal environment for strong teeth and gums.
- Neutralizes Plaque Acid
- Results You Can Feel Working
Use – Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
- Do not swallow.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
|Sodium fluoride 0.24%||Anticavity toothpaste|
|Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-116/66 copolymer, sodium carbonate peroxide, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, silica, sodium saccharin, flavor, water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate|
Do not use if irritation occurs and persists.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.