- Accepted National Eczema Association
- With 3 Essential Ceramides
- Developed With Dermatologist
- 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride External Analgesic
- Steroid Free
In a Clinical Study
- 100% of People Experience Itch Relief
- 2 Minutes Until Relief for Most People
- 8 Hours of Relief for Most People
Relieves itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
Use – For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
|Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%||External analgesic|
|Water, glycerin, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, stearic acid, dimethicone, palmitic acid, potassium phosphate, ceramide np, ceramide ap, ceramide eop, carbomer, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium hydroxide, myristic acid, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cholesterol, tasmannia lanceolata fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, dipotassium phosphate, disodium edta, alcohol denat., hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, citric acid, xanthan gum, phytosphingosine, ethylhexylglycerin.|
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.