- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- Supported Sitter
- 11 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition.
Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 12 essential nutrients.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- sit with support
- on tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal.
Twist cap off, Remove seal & Twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Baby’s first cereal
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium
(50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), potassium phosphate, Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged. Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||<1 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE
(7 mcg folic acid)
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|