- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand* for Infant Cereals
- Lil’ Bits®
- Introduce New Tastes and Textures
- Iron for Learning-Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts
Grain & Grown™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition
- Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
- 9 grams of whole grains per serving
- Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 12 essential nutrients.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- May pull self up to stand
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk, infant formula or water) to desired consistency.
- For thick, more advanced texture use less liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), banana flakes, strawberry flavored bits (corn starch, strawberries, strawberry juice concentrate), potassium phosphate.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE (7 mcg Folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|