- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Simple Goodness
- Made with Apple Dices to Help Toddlers Practice Chewing
- 8 g of Whole Grains Per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors
- No GMOs*
Iron for Brain Development
Getting enough iron each day is essential for your little ones’s brain development. Hearty Bits® cereal contains iron to support learning ability and has a taste and texture designed for your toddler learning to self-feed.
Time for hearty bits cereal? Your toddler may be ready to explore new texture if they:
- Stand alone and begin to walk alone.
- Feed self easily with fingers.
- Begin to use spoon and fork.
- Bite through a variety of textures.
*Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in 1/4 cup milk (recommended) or water. Stir in more liquid if desired.
- For thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid as Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole wheat flour, whole oat flour, sugar, rice flour, banana flakes, oat flour, strawberry flavored bits (cornstarch, strawberry puree, strawberry juice concentrate), dried apples, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, potassium phosphate, natural apple flavor, red beet juice powder (color).
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Includes 4 g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vit D1||1 mcg||6%|
|Vit A||75 mcg||25%|
|Vit E||1 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg||20%|
|Vit C||7.5 mg||50%|
|Folate||22 mcg DFE 15% (13 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tell you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|