- 2 Carrot
- 2 Green Bean
- 2 Sweet Potato
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Baby Food Puree
- Supported Sitter – 1st Foods
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Package Made with No BPA
Each kit contains everything you need for baby’s first taste of Gerber 1st Foods veggies!
- Step-by-step guide
- 3 varieties in 6 tubs!
Ideal for introducing veggies into your little one’s diet
- Start with reading the step-by-step guide
- Try each tasting tub
- Record baby’s reaction in the progress report
Simple steps to Starting Solids
- Make sure your baby is ready. When your baby starts gaining control of her head and sits upright with support.
- Introduce one single variety at a time. And wait at least 3 days to introduce a new one.
- Wait for your baby to open her mouth and touch the tip of the spoon to her bottom lip. Watch for your baby’s fullness cues and stop when she’s done.
- Don’t give up and always introduce with a smile and happy voice! It may take up to 10 tries for your little one to enjoy a new food.
Grown with Clean Field Farming Practices
– Every fruit & veggie is grown non-GMO. Always has been, always will be.
– We know where every fruit & veggie is grown, right down to the farm and field.
– We harvest our fruits & veggies at just the right time to make naturally yummy purees.
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- Always unsweetened & unsalted
Carrot Ingredients: Carrots, water.
Green Bean Ingredients: Green beans, water.
Sweet Potato Ingredients: Sweet potatoes, water, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to maintain color.
|Serving Size: 1 Tub (56 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Carrot||Green Bean||Sweet Potato|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%||0g||0%|
|Sodium||20 mg||5 mg||5 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||5%||4 g||4%||9 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||1 g||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g||2 g||5 g|
|Protein||0 g||Not a significant source of protein||<1 g||Not a significant source of protein||<1 g||2%|
|Calcium||10.4 mg||4%||10.4 mg||4%||11 mg||4%|
|Potassium||140 mg||20%||120 mg||15%||140 mg||20%|
|Vitamin A||200 mcg||40%||150 mcg||30%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, added sugars, and vitamin D.|