- No Preservatives or Added Sweeteners
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Carbon Trust
- USDA Organic
- Package Made With No BPA
- 12 g of Whole Grains and 15% DV Iron for Brain Development
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition. .
Your crawler may be ready if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Handling & Safety Instructions:
- Remove tray from carton sleeve.
- Peel back top film on tray 1/2 to event then microwave on high (100% power) for 20-25 seconds.
- Carefully remove top film and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening.
- Discard unused portion after 24 hours.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
Organic whole grain oats (contains wheat) and organic quinoa and organic farro (wheat) cooked in water, organic banana puree, water, organic corn starch, organic dried mango, organic dried pineapple, organic lemon juice concentrate, sunflower lecithin (for texture), organic vanilla extract, iron (ferrous sulfate).
Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
This product should be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Discard if seal is broken.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Amount per serving||Infants through 12 months % DV*||Children 1-3 years % DV*|
|Total Fat||1 g||4%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||24 g||25%||16%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Incl 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3.|