Gerber Organic Grain & Grow Morning Bowl 10+ Months Oats Barley and Red Quinoa with Banana & Summer Berries 4.5 oz (128 g)
2 sold in last 20 hours
Only 20 item(s) left in stock.
|Buy More and Save||Discounted Price|
|3 - 4||12.5% $8.67|
|5 - 100||15% $8.42|
... people are viewing this right now
- Made with the Ancient Grain Quinoa
- 10 g Whole Grains Per Serving
- 15% Daily Value Iron for Infants
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Real, simple ingredients like whole grains and fruit combine for homemade taste you’ll both love.
Simply the good stuff.
No artificial flavors or added sweeteners
Your 10+ month old baby may be ready for Morning Bowls if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Handling & Safety Instructions:
- Remove tray from carton sleeve.
- Peel back top fil on tray 1/2 to event then microwave on high (100% power) for 20-25 seconds.
- Carefully remove top film and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening.
- Discard unused portion after 2 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
Organic whole grain oats (contains wheat) and organic pearled barley (contains wheat) and organic red quinoa cooked in water, organic banana puree, water, organic tapioca starch, organic dried blueberries, organic dried strawberries, organic dried raspberries, organic lemon juice concentrate, deoiled sunflower lecithin (for texture), natural vanilla flavor, iron (ferrous sulfate).
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
This product should be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Discard if seal is broken.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Amount per serving||Infants through 12 months % DV*||Children 1-3 years % DV*|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||22 g||23%||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Incl 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice for children 1-3.|
|Dimensions||12.40 × 11.90 × 3.30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.