- Supported Sitter
- 1st Foods®
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Packaging Made with No BPA
- The Goodness Inside: 1/3 Pear in Each Tub
- Made with Pears from Chile
These pears were grown using our Clean Field Farming™ practices.
Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.
You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub. If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening). If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
1. Remove foil seal completely and discard
2. Heat on high for 15 seconds in microwaves up to 1500w
3. Stir. Always test temperature (by tasting) before serving
Pears, pear puree (water, pear puree concentrate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
|Serving Size: 1 tub|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||10 g||10%|
(Includes 0 g added sugars)
(Not a significant source of protein)
|Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest, vit D, calcium, and iron.|