- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Sitter 2nd Foods®
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made with No BPA
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby’s daily iron needs.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Made with Whole Grain
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, potassium phosphate.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This packaged is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE
(7 mcg folic acid)
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|