- Moisturizes Dry Lips
- 2x Longer Lasting Moisture
- 48 Hour Moisture
- Family Owned & Operated
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
Hydrate and Replenish lips with Palmer’s® Coconut Oil Formula® SPF 15 Lip Balm, crafted with antioxidant-rich Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Protects lips from chapping, cracking and environmental damage from the sun or wind.
Coconut oil (cocos nucifera)*: Sustainably harvested, raw coconut is rich in natural lipids and proteins for superior hydration.
- Helps prevent sunburn
*Certified Organic Extra Virgin Fair Trade Coconut Oil
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 11%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients ozokerite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyloctyl salicylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, flavor (aroma), tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, rebaudioside A, isostearic acid, myristyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, lauryl alcohol, stevioside, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, fragrance (parfum), benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, limonene.|
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask doctor if: rash occurs.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Skin Cancer/ Skin aging alert. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has only been shown to prevent sun burn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.